Location: Multiple/Recovery Housing
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt (hourly)
Job Type: Part-Time
Community Health Alliance is a regional leader providing the highest industry standards for health and human services. Our agencies of Transitional Living and Sojourner offer a complete continuum of mental health and addiction recovery treatment services. We equip our patients with the resources, services, and tools they need to achieve their goals and reach their highest personal potential. Community Health Alliance is proud to play a key role in helping individuals achieve a brighter and healthier future. Through innovation, integration, and collaboration of our agencies, the Community Health Alliance strengthens and empowers the individuals, families, and communities we serve.
The Recovery Housing Specialist monitors client activities, promotes healthy sober activities, acts as a non-clinical resource, and maintains a positive, pro-social environment while managing the safety and physical operations of the houses.
- Act as a resource for clients, provides crisis intervention, answers non-clinical questions for clients.
- Perform administrative office tasks, for example, application reviews, answering phones, greeting guests, copying, and filing.
- Provide regular supervision and intervention at each recovery house site during shift. Complete appropriate documentation in CareLogic for each intervention.
- 21 years old
- high school graduate or equivalent
- driver’s license required
- Must travel between sites during shift
- 403(b) Retirement plan
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- EAP Program
Community Health Alliance, is a drug testing Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.