OhioMeansJobs|Medina County, OMJMC, is recruiting on behalf of a local company.
The Facilities Coordinator provides excellent customer service while contributing to the team. Responsibilities include processing work orders efficiently and accurately through our Work order and Construction Management System.
• Receive emails and / or phone calls regarding maintenance issues.
• Document client maintenance issues in the computer system in a timely and accurate manner.
• Communicate with service providers and make a selection on vendor.
• Obtain approval of cost estimate on vendor proposal from supervisor.
• Schedule the selected vendor for the service.
• Communicate with client locations and service vendors to ensure work orders are completed and document accurate notes in computer system.
• Follow established guidelines for operating procedures, quality and productivity.
• Complete an average of 20 work orders per week.
• Responsible for the entire life cycle of the work order from start to finish.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Some office / dispatch / customer service / call center experience preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with general computer skills.
• Strong customer service skills / traits.
• Organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate via phone and email effectively.
• Basic knowledge of construction and general trades a plus.
• Negotiation skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced office environment.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Working Conditions / Physical Demands:
Normal office environment. Work schedules vary depending on business needs (various shifts to accommodate customers).
• Outstanding attendance and work ethic.
• Positive attitude, willingness to take accountability for actions and enjoy working in a team atmosphere.
• Good judgement and decision-making skills.
• Ability to effectively respond to and follow through on commitments with a focus on quick turnaround.
Sunday – Wednesday 5:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Wednesday – Saturday 6:30 PM- 5:00 AM
Wednesday – Saturday 8:30 PM – 7:00 AM