Eat Speak Love, LLC (ESL) serves to amplify Akron’s minority and women owned businesses and empowers them toward economic equity.
ESL partners with local food visionaries, artists, public speakers, and small businesses to provide our patrons with a new taste or view of Akron. ESL serves as a launchpad for women and minority entrepreneurs to showcase their unique brands, vision, and passion projects. At ESL, our patrons are invested in the revitalization of Akron’s economy, cultural diversity, and overall small business expansion.
Connection * Collaboration * Celebration
Position: Executive Assistant Wage: $14/hr - $16/hr
Status: Part-time (may become Full-time) Location: Akron, Ohio
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; and initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcomes customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, and answering or directing inquiries.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Represents the executive by attending conferences/meetings.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff and following up on results.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing & expediting orders for supplies; and verifying receipt of supplies.
- High School Diploma
- Valid Driver’s License
- Two years of relevant experience
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Reporting skills
- Computer software skills including Microsoft Office
- Organization skills
- Time management skills
- Presentation skills