Reineke Family Dealerships is currently hiring Salespersons for both Lima locations!
About Reineke Family Dealerships:
The Reineke Family celebrated 55 years of business in August 2015 thanks to the overwhelming support from communities and loyal customers across northwest Ohio. We look forward to another 55 years of service!
We have 8 different dealership locations in Lima, Findlay, Fostoria, Upper Sandusky, Tiffin, Toledo, and North Baltimore. We have a huge inventory of vehicles and a loyal customer base across northwest Ohio.
We have decades of experience in servicing our customers' vehicles and have garnered an excellent reputation in the community for superb pricing and an incredible staff.
At Reineke Family Dealerships, we know that our employees are our greatest asset and our success is driven by their talent, hard work, and dedication. We value the contributions of our employees. We provide ongoing training as well as rewarding outstanding effort and results.
- Competitive compensation and great earning potential
- Outstanding benefits
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurance
- Paid time off and holidays
- Sales training and support that will provide you with the skills you need to be a top earner
- High customer satisfaction for both Sales and Service
- A professional and respectful work environment
- Spend time with customers to determine their needs and discuss vehicle features and options
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate features, advantages, and benefits
- Complete quotes, return emails and voicemails
- Other administrative functions include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork
- Support online customers through our Internet Sales Department
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
- Desire to be successful in a career selling cars
- Previous sales or customer-facing roles in hospitality or customer service is highly preferred
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships – strong interpersonal skills
- Valid Driver’s License with clean, insurable, driving record
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Willing to work evenings and Saturdays, as scheduled
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To Apply: Apply online at https://www.drivereineke.com/