- Advise managers on organizational policy matters, such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommend needed changes.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Perform difficult duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview, and select applicants.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion, and employee benefits.
- Administer compensation, benefits, and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
- Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization's personnel policies and practices
- Plan, organize, direct, control, or coordinate the personnel, training, or labor relations activities of an organization.
- Allocate human resources, ensuring appropriate matches between personnel.
- Oversee the evaluation, classification, and rating of occupations and job positions.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Analyze training needs to design employee development, language training, and health and safety programs.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Prepare and follow budgets for personnel operations.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
- Develop, administer, and evaluate applicant tests.
- Develop or administer special projects in areas such as pay equity, savings bond programs, day care, and employee awards.
- Associate Degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
- Must have 1-2 years’ experience in HR and Payroll role
- 1-2 years of payroll experience preferred – logistics payroll experience is even better
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information system
Headquartered in Delphos, Ohio
Contact Us on Facebook, Dancer Logistics, Inc or Email at email@example.com. We are waiting to hear from you and help you make a change to a better future!