OhioMeansJObs|Cleveland-Cuyahoga County is currently sourcing Customer Service Representative for medical transport company.
The Customer Service Representative will:
- Answer incoming calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Screen, announce, and transfer calls to office personnel.
- Create and display a positive and respectful work environment.
- Interview customers to ensure their eligibility to receive transportation; obtain pertinent information to schedule customers’ transportation needs.
- Input and document trip information correctly.
- Ensure customers’ personal data is accurate in the computerized system by reviewing all the information before ending the call; update customer information as needed.
- Record and respond to customers’ compliments and complaints; forward the information to the appropriate supervisor/manager when necessary.
- Verify and organize daily paperwork.
- Comply with all policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Must pass a State and Federal background check.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Six months to a year related experience in a call center environment is required, or equivalent experience with customer service phone calls.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- Must be available to be scheduled between the hours of 7:00am to 8:00pm
Recruiter Hotline 216-777-8255