Full-time (at least 30 hours) Accounting Assistant. This is a new position with training in Cashier, Purchasing, and Accounts Payable duties. The Accounting Assistant will assist in all three of these positions, and will provide coverage for persons out of the office.
• Associate Degree in Accounting preferred, but applicants with accounting experience may also be considered
• Accounting Assistant must be available at least 30 hours per week—at 30 hours he/she would still be eligible for benefits
• Process payments on-line, in person, via phone, or mail
• Speak with students regarding refunds, payment plans, fees, and anything else they may ask
• Telephone calls from students, parents, etc.
• Process sponsorship contracts including contacting the sponsors and/or sponsored student, billing and processing payments
• Applicants must be personable and able to work in difficult situations (not a regular situation, but does happen on occasion ), responsible with monies, ability to use Microsoft products
• Purchasing, making purchasing decisions, clerical work, creating purchase orders, invoicing and processing incoming Invoices, requisitions, and processing checks
To Apply: If you are interested in the position, please send your resume to Career Services firstname.lastname@example.org