Midwest Commercial Millwork, a local cabinet/millwork shop, is looking for General Labor/Carpentry help with cabinet assembly and loading. Possibility of working with CNC, saw and other machinery in the future. Carpenter skills helpful, but not required. Experience with hand tools and basic power tools. Individual in this position will learn to use light machinery such as an edge bander and beam saw. Must have a clean criminal background, pass drug test and clean driving record.
- Use of basic hand and power tools
- Assembly (training provided)
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Attention to detail
- Willing to learn
- Reliable transportation
- Full-time, 7:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
- Starting wage $12.00-$14.00 per hour based on experience
To Apply: Submit resume to Tessa.Laing@jfs.ohio.gov with "Midwest Commercial Millwork" as the subject line.