Barns Unlimited is looking for a qualified candidate to work at their manufacturing facility Monday - Friday, first shift.
- Ability to run a press brake in order to make metal trims, roller former, and other equipment
- Must be able to organize metal orders as parts are completed
- Able to carry 50+ pounds
- Able to help the lumber yard when needed
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must be willing to work overtime to complete orders if needed
- Must have high school diploma/GED
To Apply: Submit resume to Tessa.Laing@jfs.ohio.gov with “Barns Unlimited” as the subject line.