OhioMeansJobs | Medina County is recruiting on behalf of a manufacturing company in Rittman, Ohio.
Production Team Member
This company is a privately-owned plastic thermoformer in Rittman, Ohio that specializes in short runs of custom parts. They are seeking skilled laborers who can keep up with our fast-paced environment and perform different manufacturing duties every day.
- Assemble and disassemble work cells.
- Run thermoforming machinery.
- Trim plastic parts according to written specifications
- Inspect parts for imperfections.
- Maintain a clean & safe working environment.
General position information:
Minimum job requirements:
- Paid holidays after 6 months & paid vacation after 1 year for full-time employees. Health Insurance Benefits after 90 days.
- Biweekly pay
- Starting salary determined by the applicant’s personal level of skill and experience.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- Power Tool or Wood Working experience needed.
- Capable of lifting and moving 50 lbs. or more up to 48” high.
- The use of hearing protection and/or safety glasses required at some work stations (as determined by state & federal law).