Concordance Health Care Solutions has a job opening for a ContractSpecialist in our Tiffin, OH location. A Contract Specialist is someone whose role is to provide contract management support to a select group of customers and involved Concordance Healthcare Solutions staff by responding to special requests, resolving contracting issues, maintaining quality service, and managing a select list of vendor contracts/rebates.
What You Will Do:
- Works directly with customers to investigate and resolve issues related to pricing/contract inquiries, customer eligibility, contract start date, contract hierarchy, discrepancies, etc.
- Takes a pro-active approach to notify customers of potential pricing related issues.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information (customer contract utilization, price parity, contract optimization, etc.) and responds to special requests such as preparing specialized reporting.
- Work directly with Contract Specialists, Assistant Manager, Sales Directors and Territory Managers to resolve issues and prepare/review reports.
- Expands job knowledge by working with other departments throughout the company to obtain the best possible end results for the customers.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for and accomplishing new and different contract management requests; explores opportunities to add value to Concordance customer relationships and expand job accomplishments.
- Willingness to travel to occasional on-site meetings and participate in conference calls with customers – as needed.
- Maintain selected vendor contracts and rebates.
- All other duties as assigned.
What You will Need to be Successful:
- Experience with and strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is required.
- Report creation and analysis skills.
- Must have math skills in calculation of mark-up/margin and gross profit analysis.
- Must have outstanding organizational, research, and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to multi task and be proactive are required.
- Attention to detail and thoroughness, as well as a quality focus and customer orientation is crucial to this position.
- Must be dependable and have ability to work well and take guidance from others.
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
- This role is located in the Tiffin, Ohio area
We offer great benefits and competitive pay!
Health, Life, Dental, Vision Insurance
Paid Vacation and Personal time, Paid Holiday
401K Retirement Plan – Company match
Company paid Short Term & Long Term Disability
Profit Sharing Program
Concordance Healthcare Solutions, LLC is committed to being the most respected, innovative, national, multi-market healthcare solutions company earning the highest level of trust by operating with integrity, unwavering commitment and exceptional service through our culture of excellence. Through our dedicated staff of over 1,000 employees, working in strategically-located distribution centers across the country, we offer dynamic supply chain solutions to the entire healthcare continuum.
Concordance Healthcare Solutions is proud to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals for employment and prohibits any kind of discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, our organization is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to qualified applicants and employees as requested. If reasonable accommodation is necessary for the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org