Lima Pallet Company is currently accepting applications for their Teardown Tech and General Labor positions! These positions are full-time, Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m.to 4:00 p.m.
Why Lima Pallet Company?
- Team Oriented Environment
- Premium Benefits Package to all full-time employees
- Earned paid personal time off from the first week of employment
- Family owned business that delivers the highest quality products and exceptional customer service
- Corporate Employee Assistance Program
- “Partnership of Caring” through Marketplace Chaplains
To Apply: Send resume to Tessa.Laing@jfs.ohio.gov
- Team player who is enthusiastic and positive
- Ability to lift, bend and squat repeatedly
- Must be able to push and pull 50 lbs. frequently throughout the day
- Accurately read a tape measure and use a bandsaw
- Regular and reliable attendance