OhioMeansJobs | Medina County is recruiting on behalf of a manufacturing company located in Aurora, Ohio.
Requires a high-energy, results oriented, full-time employee who is responsible for operating rubber compression
molding equipment and performing other general activities in a manufacturing environment.
• 12 Hours Shifts (6am-6PM) based on a 2-2-3 rotation.
Summary / Requirements:
• Ability to operate production machines
• Ability to track and inspect parts in a timely manner
• Ability to stand on feet all day
• Must be able to lift 55 lb.
• Good mechanical aptitude
• Prior rubber molding experience preferred
• Minimum of one year prior manufacturing experience
Function Specific Activities:
• Operate rubber compression molding press
• Set press operation conditions according to established procedure
• Load rubber raw material into press along with any added materials per established procedure
• Remove and inspect molded parts at completion of cycle
• Assists in maintenance of equipment, tools, & facility as needed to ensure production is effective
• Maintain good housekeeping
• Move finished product
• Get packaging supplies
• Inspect and sort nonconforming product as needed
• Observing machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunctions, adjusting machines
• Provide an example to all employees for quality work, honesty, integrity, and safety
• Perform highly repetitive operations to assemble and pack assemblies in prescribed packaging
• Visually scan parts for quality defects before packing, applying labels, and packing on skids
• Follow established procedures to reject nonconforming product
• High School Diploma / GED