OhioMeansJobs Lake County is currently accepting resumes for the following position:
Position ID Number: 38131834
Full-Time, 1st Shift from 7:00am-4:30pm
Painters needed for four tier system including Painter Apprentice, Craftsman, Journeyman, and Foreman. Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
Responsibilities/Job Functions Foreman:
Please contact Jade Villella (440)350-4407 or Jade.Villella@jfs.ohio.gov for immediate consideration.
- Mastered all traits of an Apprentice, Craftsman, and Journeyman
- Excel in training other workers with different experience levels
- Ability to run large jobs and manage large teams
- Ability to delegate job tasks
- Ability to motivate and encourage crew during production
- Strong communication skills – with customers, management, and crew
- Ability to inspect work environment and identify issues
- Ability to multitask when it comes to job responsibilities
- Ability to complete all paperwork timely and accurately.
- With the role as a leader comes extreme responsibility. You are not only responsible for your crews safety, but also ensuring that the job as a whole is done timely and properly. Communication is a must. The ability to solve problems while onsite is invaluable.