Do you want to be a part of a work hard, play hard construction team that wants to redefine our industry? The Basement Doctor has been in construction since 1987 and is continuing to grow! Our construction team specializes in basement waterproofing, foundation repair, concrete leveling, and crawl space repair. We are currently hiring for construction positions. Be a part of the Basement Doctor team that wants to provide the “Wow” experience and challenge the status quo!
What will you get from being a team member at The Basement Doctor?
- Competitive starting wage!
- Opportunity to earn $35-45K+!
- Health insurance with 75% of employee premium paid by the Basement Doctor!
- Dental, Vision, and Supplemental Insurance Options.
- Annual Performance Reviews with opportunity for pay increases.
- Year-round work!
Take a walk through an average day…
Along with the Crew Chief and Foreman, you will review job specifications to determine the materials, tools, and equipment needed for the construction job. The crew will gather the materials needed for the workweek. The construction crew, led by the Foreman, will operate many different types of equipment. Foreman communicates and leaves the customer’s home in better condition than when arrived. Once the construction job is complete, the crew will head back to the warehouse and load up materials for the next day.
- Follow all applicable safety guidelines at all times
- Install each job using company-approved and quality-driven methods
- Unload and clean the truck upon return to the company
- Job Requirement
- 1 year of construction experience preferred but not required
- Valid Drivers License preferred but not required
- Unrestricted lifting ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Regular and punctual attendance
- Ability to work overtime if needed
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
At The Basement Doctor, we redefine our industry not only for our customers but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, the tools and training you need to get the job done the right way, and a competitive pay and benefits package. If you think you’d be a great fit on our team, we’d love to have you apply. Please send resume to email@example.com.
For more information about our company, please visit www.basementdoctor.com, and find our page on Facebook. We are a driven, family-oriented culture, striving to do our best for our customers, our company, and each other. EEO