Landscape Crew Member - Job Description
**Starting wage at $12.00/hour with higher pay offered based on experience level. OT pay offered after 40 hours!
Barnes Nursery, Inc. is a family owned and operated business that has continuously offered a comprehensive range of horticultural services for 70+ years! We are searching to add members to our team that are passionate, punctual and intend to grow their career in the landscape industry.
The Landscape Crew Member is responsible for the installation, removal and maintenance of plant and landscape materials in a safe, effective and efficient manner.
Responsibilities (Include, but are not limited to):
- Assisting with loading and unloading work and delivery trucks
- Ability to utilize a wide variety of maintenance tools in a safe manner
- Capable of following verbal and written instructions
- Installation and/or removal of a variety of plant and landscape materials
- Ability to perform lawn maintenance tasks such as raking, mowing, edging, pruning and general yard clean up in a productive and practical way
Skills and Abilities:
- Landscape and/or construction experience
- Willingness to work outdoors all day and in various weather conditions
- Reliability and dependability
- Ability to work in various positions such as stooping, standing, kneeling, and bending over
- Ability to lift and/or carry 60 pounds multiple times in a shift using proper body mechanics
- Lifting, pulling and pushing materials to complete the job
Barnes Nursery, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Seasonal
Pay: From $12.00 per hour (willing to pay more based on experience level within the industry)
How To Apply