The Allen County Educational Service Center is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Intervention Specialist with our Multiple Disabilities Programs. The position would include working with special needs students.
The Board has identified the following qualifications as having particular importance for the position of Intervention Specialist
- Mild/Moderate Intervention Specialist License (Moderate/Intensive preferred)
- Experience with students who demonstrate significant cognitive disabilities and autism
- Responsibility and supervision of para-professional aide(s)
- Collaborate with Therapists
- Develop and implement Individual Education Plans
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of Ohio’s Extended Standards
Officially launch search: March 25, 2021
Deadline to apply: Until filled with properly licensed candidate who has background experience/expertise in working with students who have multiple disabilities.
Duties to begin: August 24, 2021
Fringe Benefits: The Governing Board offers a competitive wage of $34,897 - $60,825; Health
Insurance 85% Board Paid; Dental Insurance 90% Board Paid; Liability Insurance per Board Policy; Leaves (sick/personal) per Board Policy; $20,000 Term Life Insurance Policy.
All interested parties should submit the following: a letter of interest, updated resume, and a copy of an Ohio Department of Education License.
Contact: Kim Nellis, Director of Special Education Services
1920 Slabtown Rd. Lima, OH 45801
(419) 222-1836 (extension 118)
The Allen County Educational Service Center is an equal opportunity employer and as such, is consistent with applicable federal and Ohio law, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, or disability.