Job Description and responsibilities:
- Must have valid Class A CDL.
- Visually check lot inventory daily.
- Upload pictures into Arcadium.
- Scan truck barcodes (Every Friday) and upload into proceed.
- Manage the cleanliness and organization of the lot. Pallets organized and taken to pallet company. Cardboard Bundles are organized. No debris and trash on lot.
- Check in new trucks being delivered.
- Check in used trucks being delivered .
- Responsible for snow removal during winter months. Will require an earlier start time based on the amount of snow. Ensure all sales trucks on the lot are presentable.
- Ensure that exterior and interior is clean and free of trash, brakes are not locked up, and tires are not flat.
- Ensure that batteries are charged up, especially during winter months, and check status of engine lights or any lights possibly indicating an issue.
- If Engine Light or any light is on, Lot Coordinator will complete a Sales Service Write up form and move truck to the appropriate department for work needing done
- Ensure that Barcode Labels are on driver side window, and that Yellow Stock Numbers are on passenger side windshield.
- Using a paint marker, make sure the stock number is written on the rear of the frame of ALL USED trucks on lot.
- Ensure that all fluids are within appropriate levels.
- All USED sales trucks need to be started, driven and organized on the sales line at least twice a week. Especially during the winter months.
- Sales Department — Takes priority over all.
A Salesman will ask a lot from you. It is because the lot coordinator is truly an asset to the sales department in helping make an easier transition for the salesman and the customer.
Duties that Salesmen may delegate, but not limited to the following:
- Occasionally Replace Mud Flaps on trucks.
- Occasionally Replace Batteries on trucks.
- Occasionally Wash/Rinse Trucks.
- Occasionally Place Floor Mat's in trucks.
- Help with Delivery of trucks.
- Occasionally Wipe down the interior of a truck.
- Occasionally Replace wipers on trucks.
- Road Test trucks.
- Fuel the trucks.
Whatever the salesman needs accomplished for that easy transition, must be done!
There will be many times that the Lot Coordinator will be with the salesman delivering a truck to a customer. But, there will be many times that it will be just the Lot Coordinator delivering the truck. It is important that the Lot Coordinator is professional, courteous, and respectful to the customer he/she is delivering the truck to.
To Apply: Submit resume to Tessa.Laing@jfs.ohio.gov