OhioMeansJobs | Medina County, OMJMC, is recruiting on behalf of a local manufacturer.
- Provide day-to-day care for residents including general supervision of residents, cooking, serving food, cleaning the homes, limited personal care, laundry, supervision of self-administering medications, transportation to doctor’s appointments, meetings/outings and leading activities
- Take part in day-to day operation of the facility including answering the phone, welcoming visitors, assisting caseworkers, nurses and other staff, receiving mail, running errands, keeping the facility organized and comfortable
- Monitor resident’s physical and mental well-being, communicate any changes to the supervisor on call
- Organize and lead a self-improvement groups, or activities for residents, and monitor their outcomes
- Advocate on behalf of the resident, and implement the Resident’s Rights
BENEFITS AND PAYROLL
This company operates on by-weekly payroll Monday through Sunday. All staff member is responsible for filling out their time sheets, and signing it at the end of the second week. Paychecks are issued the Thursday after the payroll period closes.
During work hour’s meals are free, and we encourage staff to join residents at the table at mealtimes.
Employees are allowed to take up to two weeks of unpaid vacation time per year. This company currently pays time and a half wages on major holidays, (list is provided in the office). Christmas bonuses, paid vacations or sick time are earned proportionately with each additional year served.
After 1 year of service, employees can receive simple IRA benefits (Matches 3% of their investments)
This company is currently not offering any health insurance, however, it pays for Aflac Short Term Disability coverage.