OhioMeansJobs | Medina County is recruiting on behalf of landscaping company located in Medina, Ohio.
Landscape installation and renovation, irrigation and hardscape installation, proper upkeep of established landscaping, etc. for Commercial and Residential Properties.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Installation of hardscape and softscape material according to design specifications.
- Tree and shrub planting, pruning, monitoring and maintenance.
- Installation and maintenance of annual and perennial beds and planters.
- Installation of irrigation systems and various water features.
- Installation of drainage systems and retaining walls.
- Installation of fabric, sod, decorative rock, mulch, etc.
- Operate light and heavy equipment, automotive equipment, power tools and hand tools.
- Keep work vehicles and equipment clean and organized.
- Perform such other activities as may be temporarily or permanently assigned.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Must be legally able to be employed in Ohio
- Possess and maintain a valid US Driver License with a clean driving record.
- Ability to lift 50lbs or more on a daily basis.
- Proficient at operating equipment such as skid steers and tractors with various attachments.
- Ability to interact professionally with all customers, employees and those from external organizations.
- Knowledge and experience in installing a variety of hardscape applications.
- Professional landscape, hardscape experience preferred but not required.
This position requires physical abilities such as strength, manual dexterity, and must be able to perform all required functions of this position. While performing the duties of this job, the Landscape Crew Member is regularly required to stand, walk, bend, lift, crouch, reach, stoop, crawl or kneel. The position is regularly exposed to outdoor environmental conditions including extreme hot and cold conditions. Additional working conditions may include inadequate lighting, restricted movement and dirty/wet worksites.
This position may be required to work on weekends and holidays. Due to seasonal nature of work, some peak load situations may arise.
- $300 SIGN-ON. BONUS (after 90 days of employment)
- Vacation Pay (after 1 year of employment)
- Matching 401K (after 1 year of employment)