Beer Barrel Manager
Beer Barrel Pizza & Grill—a growing restaurant company known for its pizza, exceptional service, energetic atmosphere, and rustic family-friendly environments— is seeking experienced, high volume restaurant managers to join its growing team in Lima.
We are seeking driven, and high energy people who are capable of leading a diverse team to deliver great food, as well as exceptional hospitality and service, to our loyal customers.
Responsibilities include scheduling; managing and leading staff; monitoring and purchasing inventory; ensuring compliance with all food and beverage regulations; training; overseeing the operations of both the back and front of the house; ensuring excellent customer service; and sharing in the responsibility of the overall success of the restaurant.
Competitive candidates will possess several of the following attributes:
- A minimum of three years of supervisory or management experience
- Experience in a high-volume restaurant with a full bar
- Knowledge of or certification in food handling procedures
- Knowledge of or certification in safe alcohol and bar procedures
- Experience leading diverse teams of people
- Experience training and mentoring new staff
- Strong judgment which can be used to set and achieve goals
- A positive and upbeat personality, capable of inspiring others
- Basic business math skills
- Basic computer literacy.
- A High School Diploma or GED.
Additionally, candidates should have a “can do” attitude, a passion for the hospitality industry, a deep-rooted sense of integrity, and the ability to both inspire confidence in others, and lead by example.
Beer Barrel Pizza & Grill is a part of Good Food Restaurants, a growing, family-owned restaurant company which currently includes fifteen restaurants, across three different concepts in central, west central, and northwest Ohio.
Good Food Restaurants is a forward-looking company with opportunities for advancement, and a unique culture of care and growth. We offer competitive pay and benefits, a family friendly atmosphere, standard five day work weeks, generous paid time off, medical Insurance, and a 401(k) plan with company match. Learn more about us at: http://www.beerbarrel.com and https://www.goodfoodrestaurants.com
To Apply: Visit www.OhioMeansJobs.com and search by reference number OR email your resume to Josh Luke at josh.Luke@jfs.ohio.gov