Incept is rapidly growing & looking to hire 30+ remote agents throughout the state of Ohio on behalf of our clients across the country. During this recent pandemic, our organization is proud to have not laid off a single employee. Applicants will be considered for a role as a Conversational Marketing Expert (CME), beginning as an Accounts Specialist. These roles require exceptional conversational skills while providing customer focused and compassionate work to each individual you speak with.
Accounts Specialist - In this role, you will be responsible for handling inbound and outbound calls from existing customers. These calls can range from assistance resetting a password to figuring out how to print specific postage or request refunds. The purpose of this program is to quickly identify the issue presented by the customer, identify and communicate the appropriate solution and, in some cases, assist the customer in resolving the problem while on the call. The ideal candidate for this role will be able to listen effectively, diagnose the problem, provide exceptional customer service and resolve the issue or answer the question as quickly as possible. Our goal is to help each customer get the most out of their current subscription and you will be at the heart of that assistance.
Blood Donor Recruitment - In this role, you will be responsible for handling inbound and outbound blood donor recruitment calls for blood centers across the country. You will be making calls to previous blood donors to schedule appointments, give reminders, and show gratitude for previous donations to local hospitals. The ideal candidate will be comfortable talking to a diverse population of people, thinking quickly on their feet and providing compassionate customer service to blood donors. You will connect with donors across the United States who are providing lifesaving blood donations to hospitals nationwide.
What we offer:
- Daily pay options - have access to your money before payroll!
- Paid two-week training
- Unlimited overtime
- Flexible schedules with ability to take time off for the things you value most
- Employee Loan Program
- Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with matching, Life Insurance, EAP, Mental Health resources and more.
- Extra hours incentives to earn gas cards, free lunches, and more
- A great culture with supportive teammates to help you improve
Incept has been named a Top Workplace in NE Ohio 9 times by our own employees. We are dedicated to creating a positive, comfortable environment that allows individuals to work towards being the best version of themselves. We offer a variety of benefits to help our employees achieve success at work and in their personal lives. **Positions currently only available to Ohio Residents** Additional information and opportunities for advancement will be posted as the program is expanded. If you have any specific questions, please reach out to us at 330-994-1350.**
Personal Computer Requirements - Computer Type: PC compatible (no Macs) Monitor Size: 17 inches or greater Minimum OS Version: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 Minimum RAM: 4 GB or higher Minimum Processor Speed: 1.4 GHz (1400 MHz) or better on multi-core processors. 2.4 GHz (2400 MHz) on single-core processors Minimum Graphic Resolution: 1024 x 768
- Internet Connection - DSL, Cable, or Fiber Optic Internet connection is required Download : 5 Mbps minimum Upload : 2 Mbps minimum
- Headset (this can be purchased through Incept via payroll deductions) You will need to provide your own reliable USB headset for performing phone calls. Most major brands and models are supported, however Plantronics is the recommended brand, with the Plantronics Blackwire 3220 USB-A Headset being the preferred model.