OhioMeansJobs|Cleveland-Cuyahoga County is currently sourcing Customer Service Representative candidates for aviation services company located at Cleveland Hopkins Airport.
SUMMARY Perform a broad range of duties depending on location and service demands while delivering a high quality product. Daily functions may include rotating from ticket counter, lobby area, gate functions, customs, arrivals and other areas to assist passengers in various areas throughout the airport.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following: (Other duties may be assigned.)
Perform a variety of duties at an airport including: assist customers with fare quotes; gate functions,
Perform assignments at the ticket counter, airport lobby, baggage counter, gate check-in, control-center, other functional areas, or rotation through all areas including bag-room, ramp and other terminals
Maintain appropriate and professional interaction with airline passengers, Client(s), and Crew
Translate, transcribe when possible
Take care when handling company assets and be aware of costs associated with damage Complete accurate cash handling transactions, manifests, labelling
Operate machinery in accordance to operational policies and standards
Operate computers, printers, & other equipment to enter, access, or manage data and information
Reading, Interpretation & Comprehension of reference materials, Instructions, policies & procedures
Comply with all KPI’s to ensure company goals and client standards are met.
Any other assigned duties.
EXPECTATIONS To be visible when on duty. Report for all shifts as rostered based on the staffing requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Good organizational skills
* Excels working under extreme deadlines that can fluctuate
* Effective communication skills and good listening skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE At least 18yrs old, with a High School Diploma or G.E.D. Basic Math Skills: Adding, Subtracting, Division, and Multiplying. Common Sense & organized Mental capacity to make quick and rational decisions
LANGUAGE SKILLS Fluent English skills in written and oral forms. Other languages may be required.
REASONING ABILITY Good critical thinking and analytical skills.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Varied shifts within a 24 hour clock
* Some overtime
* Occasional lifting of 70-100 lbs
* Long periods of standing and walking long distances
* Pulling, pushing and moving large bulky items including carts
* Continuous standing, bending, kneeling, squatting, stooping, grasping and picking up items
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Environmental conditions involve continuous people interaction; heavy crowd activity working in confined spaces or heights frequently and for extended periods * Various lighting from natural sunlight to fluorescent lighting * Exposure to high noise levels, dirt, dust, fumes, heat, cold, hazardous or toxic material * Noise levels from passenger interaction, television, and kitchen machinery
Recruiter Hotline 216-777-8236