Allen County Children Services has a vacancy for the following position: Clerical Specialist
This position is responsible for the following duties, skills, and abilities:
- Maintain the integrity of agency files
- Typing correspondence
- Maintaining unit office supplies
- Back-up phone coverage
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Effective communication both written and oral
- Ability to maintain professional demeanor and handle sensitive information
- Attend clerical/support meetings
- Create/maintain effective tracking systems
- Accept duties that are assigned by administration as needed for agency
- Intermediate computer and word processing skills required
- High School Diploma with coursework in general office practice or comparable work experience.
The above list is not inclusive of all duties, skills, and abilities.
Applicants should submit a cover letter and resume describing interest and qualifications by April 16, 2021
Allen County Children Services is an equal opportunity employer.
To Apply: Email your resume to Theran Carroll at email@example.com with “ACCS Clerical” in the subject line.