Here, we believe there's not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there's a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We'll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and Protected Veterans.
The Senior IT Analyst is responsible for the development, integration, and implementation of configuration processes, procedures, and solutions within the Stibo STEP Trailblazer platform. Along with application development, deployment, and maintenance, this position provides technical consulting to management, business users, and technical associates, as well as works closely with developers. As an IT Analyst, this position also works with management, project leadership and fellow IT Analysts. The overarching goal is to implement, automate, and evolve processes to the maturity of the Stibo STEP Trailblazer platform. This is a senior-level position.
Strategy and Planning
* Assist in improvement efforts to evolve and streamline the application to gain efficacies and improve the end user experience.
* Support the development and implementation of new application object setups, configurations, and proof of concepts.
* Assist in acting as application expert for the application configuration team, and application end users related to configurations, deployments, and related aspects of configuration management.
* Support a framework that identifies relevant configuration baselines and standards.
Acquisition and Deployment
* Assist with the identification and prioritization of application configuration activities to ensure fast response times to business needs.
* Partner with configuration and development teams to implement processes and procedures as part of ongoing application maintenance and larger development efforts.
* Work closely with leadership, development team, and project delivery team to implement necessary processes and tools to support the automation of builds, deployments, and testing.
* Prioritize complex design of configuration tasks and activities to simplify the deployment process.
* Assist as subject matter expert to the larger eBusiness Center of Excellence team.
* Train and mentor other IT Analysts and other members of the larger eBusiness center of excellence.
* Provide support for critical application problems and issues.
* Work with project delivery team to build and formulate technical requirements and solutions.
* Ability to communicate complex technical concepts and solutions in clear, concise and easily readable format by both technical and non-technical personnel.
* Comfortable working in a team-oriented, collaborative, global, open communication environment and reaching across functional borders.
* Ability to translate an idea or need into a completed solution or work product.
* Minimal travel, up to 5% may be required
* Work outside the standard office 7.5 hour workday may be required.
Formal Education & Certification
* Bachelor Degree in IT, Business, or related field or equivalent experience.
Knowledge & Experience
* 5+ years IT experience.
* 5+ years of experience working on all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle as an IT Analyst.
* MDM (Master Data Management) knowledge, preferably in Stibo/STEP Trailblazer.
* Experience collaborating with developers, project delivery teams, and automated test teams to identify logical extension points for automated testing, post-build smoke tests, etc.
* Experience of using Agile approaches such as Kanban and release planning is preferred; as is working in an environment which is running multiple concurrent teams.
* Strong written and oral communications skills.
* Proven ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
* Strong systems/process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking, organization skills and problem solving skills.
* Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
* Ability to quickly pick up new tools and technologies.
* Willingness and ability to train and teach others.
* Ability to facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting action items.
* Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
* Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment, and to lead and influence cross-organizationally with and without direct authority.
* Ability to effectively move forward on tasks even with ambiguous or changing requirements
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
Candidate must be eligible to work in the country for which they are applying for employment, without now or in the future needing sponsorship for employment work visa and/or permanent residence status.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and local employment services delivery systems to provide priority referral of Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-CLEVELAND
Work Locations: USA OH Cleveland Prospect Ave Headquarters
101 West Prospect Ave
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Affirmative Action, Equal Employment Opportunity, Inclusion and Diversity Supportive Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referral of protected veterans.