Allen County Children Services has a vacancy for the following position: Program Administrator – Intake & Assessment
Essential Job Functions:
- Direct and coordinates all activities within the program area
- Interprets and implements agency practice/procedures in accordance to Ohio Administrative Rules
- Participates in agency planning and programming
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Social Services Administration or related field strongly preferred
- Ten years’ experience in child welfare casework, of which at minimum, five years involve supervision
Applicants should submit a cover letter and resume describing interest and qualifications by April 30, 2021
Allen County Children Services is an equal opportunity employer.
To Apply: Email cover letter and resume to Theran Carroll at firstname.lastname@example.org with “ACCS Program Admin” in the subject line.