Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and Protected Veterans.
**This is a year-round part-time position. Looking for candidates who can work 20-28 hours per week**
The Business Analyst Intern position exists to support Oracle Financial and other business applications that our company requires as well as continuous improvement. We follow a disciplined process that includes defining financial process improvement requirements, conducting detailed analysis, assisting with solution design, and acting as a liaison between our clients (e.g. business process owner/system users) and the technology resources responsible for system development. The position reports to our Business Analyst II.
Specific tasks may include
• Provide consistent, quality End User Support for Oracle Financials and other financial business applications processes & tools. Primary stakeholder groups include Financial Shared Services business process owners and their system users.
• Regularly collaborate and build partnerships with Business Users and I.T. Support.
• Provide Troubleshooting & Issue Resolution Support.
• Provide Testing Support in the form of Project Tasks, Upgrades and Fixes.
• Maintain and follow Business Analyst User Procedures.
• Complete research, data gathering and analysis.
• Support continuous improvement efforts.
• Support ad hoc Accounts Payable requests, initiatives, and projects.
Our BPI Team is responsible for the financial applications listed below:
Oracle Modules: Accounts Payable (11i and R12) and Property Manager (PN)
Other applications: SW Invoicing, Visual Lease, Payment Request, and eAccounting.
-Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Microsoft Suite Experience (Excel, Power Point, Word, and Teams)
- Confidence in using new technology
- Strong Analytical & Problem-Solving Skills
- Excellent Oral, Written & Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Strong Organization and Planning Skills in a dynamic, high pressure, deadline oriented environment.
- Attention to Detail is required
- Time Management & Organization
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Preference given to prior Sherwin-Williams experience
- Current student pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT, Business Analysis, Accounting or related field.
- Incoming Junior, Senior or graduate-level standing
- Ability to work in a long-term co-op no less than six months
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and local employment services delivery systems to provide priority referral of Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-CLEVELAND
Work Locations: USA OH Cleveland Prospect Ave Headquarters
101 West Prospect Ave
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Affirmative Action, Equal Employment Opportunity, Inclusion and Diversity Supportive Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referral of protected veterans.