Delivers passengers by driving and maintaining a taxi/limousine.
* Prepares vehicle by conducting operator maintenance; cleaning interior and exterior; arranging for maintenance; reporting operating problems.
* Plans route and requirements by studying schedule or special request; determining occupant and luggage requirements; checking road conditions; estimating travel times; arranging temporary and long-term parking.
* Transports passengers by helping passengers in and out of vehicle; loading and unloading luggage; driving the vehicle.
* Fulfills special requests by picking up and delivering items.
* Maintains passenger confidence by keeping information confidential.
* Documents actions by completing travel logs and maintenance records.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Accomplishes transportation and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Dependability, Safety Management, Energy Level, Customer Service, Customer Focus, Client Relationships, Map Reading, Acute Vision, Professionalism, Confidentiality, Teamwork