Sled Engineering Technician
• Support automotive safety testing on vehicles and components.
• Under indirect supervision can prepare standard FMVSS test modes using Test Plans, various hand tools, Data Acquisition and high-speed video equipment.
• Understands all instrumentation (Accelerometers, load cells, potentiometers) used on standard test modes.
• Disassemble, instrument, and re-assemble vehicles in accordance to Honda standards and international regulations.
• Some lite fabrication.
• Can operate Forklift
• Can lead a team of technicians to carry out testing using IST Impact Simulator.
• Interact with equipment suppliers to maintain and troubleshoot equipment.
• Analyze data to determine validity.
• Can update and create processes and standards for Impact Simulator.
• Candidate should have good analytical and technical skills.
• Highest level of Attention to Detail required.
• Previous Sled Testing Experience is a plus.
• Strong Automotive experience preferred.
• Associates degree in Automotive, Electronics or Mechanical Engineering desired.
It is the policy of TRC Inc. to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation (LGBTQIA+), veteran status, or any other reason prohibited by law.