Acquisition Manager, Journeyman
Wright-Patterson Air Force Basse
HX5 is an award-winning provider of engineering, research and development, and technical services to clients such as NASA and the Department of Defense. Founded in 2004, HX5 is a fast-growing veteran- and woman-owned company with locations nationwide.
HX5 is currently seeking an Acquisition Manager to support the KC-46 Tanker Program at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrate an understanding of DoD acquisition processes, and analytical methods or techniques to gather, analyze, and evaluate information required by the USG.
- Assist in drawing conclusions and devising solutions to problems relating to improvement of acquisition effectiveness and compliance.
- Assist with developing and drafting acquisition documentation and assisting with quality control.
- Assist with performing work measurement studies, program or operations efficiency reviews, cost studies, or workload change impact analyses.
- Rely upon and use automated management information systems in performing fact finding, analytical, and advisory functions.
- Support key acquisition events and reviews as needed, such as: System Requirements Reviews (SRR), Preliminary Design Reviews (PDR), Critical Design Reviews (CDR), Test Readiness Reviews (TRR), Technical Coordination Meetings (TCM), Functional Configuration Audits (FCA), Physical Configuration Audits (PCA), Production Readiness Reviews (PRR), and others as applicable.
- Apply an understanding of contracting policies and processes for the purpose of analyzing requirements and assisting with the development of solutions to include pre-award and post-award situations.
Education and/or Experience
- Must have one of the following combinations of education and experience.
- High school diploma, fifteen (15) years of related experience, and five (5) years of DoD experience.
- Bachelor’s degree, ten (10) years of related experience, and three (3) years of related experience.
Must be a US Citizen and successfully complete a U.S. government background investigation.
Must be able to obtain and maintain the appropriate level of security clearance for the position.
Must be able to travel up to 15 percent of the time. (This includes air travel)
HX5 offers a competitive salary and benefits package to include:
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid holidays
- Accrued Paid Time Off
HX5, LLC is an equal opportunity (M/F/D/V) and a Drug Free Workplace employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (850) 362-6551.