Job ID: 280462
Northfield, a CRH company, is a division withinOldcastle APG. APG is North Americas leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 36states and 5Canadian provinces through a network of over 195 operating locations and more than 6,500 employees.
- Operate equipment efficiently to produce concrete products from raw materials to yard stage
- Inspect the quality of products according to standards
- Assist in maintaining accurate production
- Monitor the operations of machinery and associated equipment to detect and report malfunctions
- Perform machine clean-up, set-up, and other functions associated with job changes
- Make sure all housekeeping is maintained in a clear and orderly fashion in assigned area
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the Supervisor, Lead Operators, or others in a responsible position
- Willing and able to cross train on other aspects of the production process
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
- Manufacturing/Industrial environment exposure preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent or at least 1-year experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety procedures, operating and maintenance instruction and manuals
- Take the initiative to keep all areas clean and safe
- Follow applicable housekeeping and safety procedures
- Ability to lift objects weighing up to 75 pounds each, with assistance if needed, at heights from floor level to 4 feet high
- Provide assistance to others in moving heavier or bulky objects
- Must wear personal protective equipment - ear plugs, hard hat, steel toe shoes and protective glasses
- Maintain a high level of accuracy in all aspects of work assignments
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North Americas largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Northfield, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If youre up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on thislink.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity