Interested in WAREHOUSE work? Want WEEKLY PAY and BENEFITS?
Tagg Logistics (formerly LeSaint Logistics) offers an organization focused on technology, intellectual capital and sustainable processes where our people make the difference every day.
Material Handlers utilize warehouse equipment to accurately manage product including storing, picking, shipping and receiving to meet customer requirements.
The successful candidate:
- Has reliable attendance and punctuality
- Communicates effectively verbally, and in writing
- Participates in a team environment focused on hard work and fun
- Is comfortable in a warehouse environment that can be hot in the summer and cold in the winter
- Works independently and follows procedures/work instructions
- Has flexibility to work overtime hours if needed
- Is able to lift and stack products 5 pounds to 75 pounds
- Can perform calculations including adding, subtracting, division and multiplication including passing the company math test
Shifts Available: 1st Shift (7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.) and 3rd Shift (10:00 p.m. – 6:30 a.m.)
Pay Rate: 1st Shift - $15.00/hour; 3rd Shift - $16.00/hour
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Short/Long Term Disability, Free Life Insurance, 401(k) with match, ancillary benefits (including Pet Insurance)
QUALITY EMPLOYEES ARE THE KEY TO OUR SUCCESS!
TAGG Logistics is the nationwide fulfillment, distribution and packaging provider built to deliver Your Business EverywhereSM by efficiently serving consumers when, where and how they shop today. TAGG provides omnichannel, ecommerce and direct-to-consumer fulfillment, allowing clients to ship from multiple locations, from the ever-evolving sales channels and reaching consumers fast. TAGG's rapid growth, flexibility and innovation have led the company to expand from its original St. Louis facility to 23 locations nationwide since 2006 --- with same day shipping across nearly the entire US.
To Apply: Visit www.OhioMeansJobs.com and search by reference number OR submit resume to Josh.Luke@jfs.ohio.gov