Customer Service Specialist handle inbound calls for major retail brands.
This position is ONSITE in Hilliard.
Specialist should be able to positively accept coaching in accordance with departmental goals and objectives. Must have availability to 11pm including weekends.
What a typical day looks like:
- Input information from interactions into customer relationship management system.
- Handle incoming calls, emails, letters, and/or chat sessions from customers.
- Look up product information to provide answers and recommendations to customers.
- Explain products in a clear and professional manner.
- Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints.
- Quickly assess customer needs and proactively provide solutions.
- Consistently use sale approach and techniques based on product.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments.
- Ensuring 100% customer satisfaction on every call.
- Comfortable using PC platforms, Microsoft Office
- Ability to type 25 wpm or greater
- Friendly, Energetic and personable attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Attention to detail
- Reliable and conscientious
- Good organizational skills and work habits
- Skilled in time management and multi-tasking
- Ability to work until 11pm and able to work a flexible schedule including weekends
- High school diploma/GED certificate - higher education a plus
- Must be willing and able to work onsite in Hilliard