OhioMeansJobs|Cleveland-Cuyahoga County is sourcing Food Service Workers for Aramark Healthcare:
Apply online at: aramark.com/careers
Employer will also take resumes: Patton-Kyle@aramark.com
2 Different work locations:
18101 Lorain Ave Cleveland OH 44111
6780 Mayfield Rd Mayfield Heights OH 44124
3 - Opening at both locations.
POSITION SUMMARY: Describes the general purpose of the job or why the job exists.
Under the supervision of the Patient Service Managers, Chef Manager, and/or Catering Manager performs routine food preparation and delivery services
ESSENTIAL TASKS: List the principle on-going responsibilities that are necessary to accomplish the purpose of the job.
- Maintains friendly, efficient, positive customer service attitude toward customers, clients and co-workers. Is responsive to customer needs.
- Conscientiously completes all cleaning assignments as outlined in the Daily Sanitation Check-out Sheet and/or as assigned by the supervisor/manager.
- Adheres to all sanitation procedures.
- Adheres to all established systems and training programs to provide a safe environment. Complies with all OSHA regulations and other local, state and federal regulations.
- Maintains compliance with ARAMARK’s standards of operation. Adheres to ARAMARK’s Business Conduct Policy at all times. Maintains all records and reports to ensure compliance, with all local, stated and federal regulations and codes.
- Maintains compliance with all requirements of federal, state and local regulations and guidelines including the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, as amended, and the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended.
- Maintains friendly, efficient, Spirit of Service attitude towards customers, clients and co-workers. Is responsive to customer needs.
- Prepares specified foods and delivers to the proper location either within or outside the department.
- Prepares and garnishes all food items in an attractive manner following standardized recipes.
- Portions and stores all food items properly until appropriate mealtime.
- Sets up and maintains assigned work area in a neat, clean, and orderly manner to facilitate efficiency and ensure food safety.
- Provides additional services to enhance customer service.
- Cleans tables, counters and various types of kitchen equipment and sweeps and mops floors.
- Recognizes and adopts activities appropriate to the specific needs of patient/resident population and demonstrates knowledge of specific issues directly related to age of patient/resident population.
- All other duties as assigned
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Describe the background education and experiences necessary to perform essential job functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
Ability to communicate (both verbal and written) effectively. Ability to apply elementary math functions. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to work well under time constraints.
USE OF EQUIPMENT: Place an “X” next to each type of equipment typically used to perform the job.
Counters / Tables
Refrigerator / freezer
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Place an “X” next to the statement that best describes the usual travel requirements for company business only (meetings, training, seminars, other ARAMARK locations).
Little or no traveling required (less than 10%)
10% to 20%
20% to 30%
More than 30%
LIFTING REQUIREMENTS: Place an “X” next to the statement that best describes the usual lifting activity to perform the job.
Lifting up to 10 pounds maximum and occasionally lifting and/or carrying small items (files, manuals, binders).
Lifting 20 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing up to 10 pounds.
Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
Lifting 100 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighting up to 50 pounds.
Lifting objects in excess of 100 pounds with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing 50 pounds or more.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Place an “X” in the column that best describes the physical activities which are required to perform the job.
Not Required: May be routine part of the job, but the essential functions can be performed without this activity.
Occasional: Activity is needed to perform the essential functions of the job at random intervals.
Frequent: Activity is usual and customary part of the essential functions of the job.
Constant: Activity is continually occurring and required to perform the essential functions of the job.