· Delivers patient trays during meal service.
· Delivers nourishments and/or snacks to patients as ordered by physician/dietitian in a timely manner (10:00 am, 2:00 pm, and 8:00 pm).
· Visits patients to introduce the services of the Food and Nutrition Services Department. May obtain food preferences/dislikes from patient and/or family members.
· Maintains and adheres to all sanitation standards by following assigned cleaning schedules. Completes other sanitation tasks as assigned by the Supervisor/Relief Supervisor.
· Inventories and re-stocks pantries, refrigerator, and freezers on assigned unit(s). Maintains temperature logs for unit refrigerators and freezers.
· Uses good customer service skills by greeting all customers, visitors, and other staff in a friendly and courteous manner.
· Ensures prompt response to requests for service and follows up if delays or product availability problems are identified.
· Maintains friendly, efficient, positive customer service attitude toward customers, clients and co-workers. Is responsive to customer needs.
· Exhibits professional behavior at all times in all areas of the workplace by reporting to work neatly groomed and in proper uniform.
· Maintains the privacy, safety, and dignity of each customer by observing client confidentiality and by strictly adhering to safety and sanitation standards.
· Maintains compliance with ARAMARK’s standards of operation. Adheres to ARAMARK’s Business Conduct Policy at all times. Maintains all records and reports to ensure compliance, with all local, stated and federal regulations and codes.
· Maintains compliance with all requirements of federal, state and local regulations and guidelines including the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, as amended, and the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended.
· Delivers early and late patient trays as needed in a timely manner (< 30 minutes).
· Ensures timeliness of meal delivery.
· Reviews therapeutic diets using established patterns as a guide.
· As assigned, mentors/trains new host/hostesses effectively.
· Contributes to the Customer Service/Customer Satisfaction Imitative by identifying customers service issues that need corrections or adjustments and either corrects the issue or reports these issues to the supervisor/manager staff.
· Performs all other related duties as assigned.