If you are a fast-paced, urgent sales professional who is looking for a position that is both financially and personally rewarding, then Lincare is the organization for you!
* benefit from unlimited commission plans and control your financial destiny
* work in a challenging environment
* grow within a rapidly changing health care marketplace
* partner with physicians and other health care providers to make a difference in someone's life
As America's largest supplier of respiratory and durable medical equipment, Lincare's mission is to set the standard for excellence, transforming the way respiratory care is delivered in the home. We are inspired by a vision to enable patients with chronic conditions to remain engaged in life, with the peace of mind that we are caring for them.
Job Responsibilities include:
* Generating leads via data-driven sales prospecting
* Cultivating long-term relationships with physicians and referral sources
* Meeting monthly sales goals via interactions with new and existing referral sources
* Managing the consistent, ongoing presence of sales messaging throughout your territory
* Facilitating educational in-services with your referral sources to spotlight and grow each of the five focus product categories
* Presenting clinical follow-up and patient reporting to existing referral sources
Lincare is an equal opportunity employer, access and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. AA/EOE, M/F/Disabled/Veterans