Assist Seeder Receiving seeded trays and prepare to ship to assigned greenhouse. Learns to operate seed Machine.
Promotes farm management and soil conservation by conducting extension programs; demonstrating applications of agricultural research findings; solving agricultural problems.
* Advises farmers and individuals engaged in agri-business by collecting, analyzing, and evaluating agricultural data; planning and developing techniques; solving problems, such as, crop rotation and soil erosion.
* Provides farm management and soil conservation information by delivering lectures; preparing and distributing articles and pamphlets.
* Solves agricultural problems by demonstrating practical procedures.
* Obtains cooperation by discussing extension program with representatives of commercial organizations, county government, and other groups; informing groups of services available.
* Maintains program records by completing forms, reports, logs, and records; updating database; filing and retrieving information.
* Completes projects by identifying and implementing new technology and resources; redesigning systems.
* Maintains quality results by following and enforcing standards.
* Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
* Updates agricultural job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Enhances agriculture department and county reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Analyzing Information, Problem Solving, Presentation Skills, Written Communication, Organization, Equipment Maintenance, Managing Processes, Attention to Detail, Quality Focus, Initiative, Teamwork