OhioMeansJobs Lake County is currently accepting resumes for the following position:
Marketing & Community Relations Specialist
Position ID Number: 38131848
FULLY-PAID health Insurance, profit sharing bonuses, and paid tuition for job-related courses and programs on-site and at area colleges!
The Marketing & Community Relations Specialist will be responsible for the development and execution of marketing strategies for both internal and external audiences. This position is a unique blend of content creation in digital as well as print media, community engagement, and communications both internally and externally. The ideal candidate must possess a well-rounded marketing skill set that includes graphic design, social media marketing and communications.
Responsibilities for the Marketing & Community Relations Specialist:
- Build and maintain relationships with local civic and educational institutions in the community.
- Create and maintain digital content/material for both internal and external marketing channels.
- Construct original imagery, graphics, animated GIFS, videos, and other visual content that can be used for both internal and external marketing purposes.
- Implement and monitor company’s social media platforms to increase brand awareness and insure consistent messaging.
- Generate, publish, and share daily content that builds connections on social media platforms, including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Develop strategic plans to meet the short and long-term marketing goals of the company.
- Maintain relevant content on the company website.
- Develop and maintain the company advertisement strategy.
- Establish, monitor and report on marketing analytics to track the effectiveness of marketing communications, strategies and advertising efforts.
- Participate and represent the company at community events.
The ideal candidate should possess:
Please contact Jade Villella (440)350-4407 or Jade.Villella@jfs.ohio.gov for immediate consideration.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications, Business, or equivalent experience in related field.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to write for multiple mediums and audiences as needed.
- Strong creative mindset.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships within the community.
- Advanced graphic design skills utilizing Microsoft Publisher, Photoshop or similar.
- Experience managing social media content in a corporate environment including managing content across several platforms, planning content schedules, etc.
- Has strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.