Position Title: Service Analyst - II
Position Number: 364782
Location: Cleveland, OH 44114
Position Type: Temporary
Required Skill Set:
Accounting, Multitask, Sales
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Title: Service Analyst - II
Start Date: 4/26/2021
Duration: 6 Months
Work Location: CLEVELAND OH 44114
• Transact routine non financial activity on client accounts with both expediency and accuracy
• Ability to explain basic information in functional area
• Ability to multi task and leverage organizational skills
• Assist team members daily to complete work in order to meet departmental and regulatory standards
• Effective decision making based on comprehensive case analysis
• Demonstrate valuable interpersonal skills
• Associates, or Bachelors degree preferred, or equivalent years of related experience
• Accountable, ethical, good decision making ability
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required
• Good computer skills and ability to multitask
Training & Development:
• Service Analyst undergo a comprehensive training program to learn about the insurance industry, product and policy provisions and transaction processing. Coaching and feedback is provided to help you gain the necessary skills to be successful.
• Client Securities Account Maintenance Analysts are responsible for:
• Processing and updating client profile information through Book & Records periodic notifications and other written instructions. Managing the return of client mailings. Handling of various other account correspondence and maintenance items. Entering new account information for brokerage (AdvisorOne), MainStay, non-proprietary, and general agency new business. The associate must ensure the application is in compliance with all Client Securities policies and securities industry regulations. Managing workflow queues within our service levels. Respond to customer and registered representative inquiries related to the servicing of client brokerage accounts. Must be willing to progress towards the handling of incoming calls by providing outstanding customer service to our client sales professionals, their staff and directly from clients.
Comments for Suppliers:
• URGENT - Need candidates ASAP!
• Role is remote and depending on the Cleveland situation, may be remote the whole time, but no promises.
For information and details on employment benefits offered, visit here
. If you have any questions/concerns, please contact our HR Department via our secured website
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)