Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Human Resources, Central Functions Co-op Fall 2021
Want to help shape tomorrow? At Bendix we’ve been doing it for 90 years…setting the standard with advanced dynamic solutions that drive improved commercial vehicle performance and safety. We’re part of the Knorr-Bremse Group, the global leader in braking technologies. As part of our team, you’ll collaborate with a world of talented and dedicated colleagues whose sense of purpose complements your own. You’ll find rewarding opportunities, diverse experiences, partnerships, and an unwavering commitment to ethics and integrity. Innovation is part of our DNA. Achievement drives our culture.
Spring 2021 Human Resources, Central Functions Co-op
We are looking for an energetic Management, Human Resources, Industrial & Labor Relations, or related majors to join our team as a Human Resources Co-op in Elyria, Ohio. This position will work within both the Talent Acqusition & HRIS departments to learn a broader understanding of HR.
As a HR Co-op you will be responsible for:
- Leadership Development Program project execution
- Global Employee Survey (GES) project execution
- HR Process Improvement projects
- Manage the co-op recruiting process including university and distance recruiting.
- Coordinate the logistics of all Career Fairs and prepare the recruiting team for each fair.
- Maintain the job postings and candidate application in our Application Tracking System.
- Create and execute the social media plan for University Relations.
- Maintain the co-op records and rotation schedule
- Develop and maintain learning metrics for each co-op assignment.
- Implement a targeted recruiting strategy for the upcoming term in partnership with the co-op hiring managers.
- Manage the talent review process and assess the readiness of Senior Co-Ops for full-time positions— in partnership with Organizational Development Manager.
- Assist in the planning and execution of the Development Week
- Assist in Development Programs Selection event and execution.
- Partner with client groups to define Co-Op assignments for roles that serve as a pipeline for Development.
- Currently attending an accredited college or university
- 3.0 Cumulative GPA or higher
- Major in Management, Human Resources, Industrial & Labor Relations, or related majors
- Ability to work full-time 40 hours per week during the work term
- Desire to pursue a career in HR
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools— Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organization skills
- Ability to multitask
- Highly self-motivated and proactive, must be a self-starter
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize effectively and complete all projects in a timely manner
- High level of integrity and ability to hold information confidential a must
Elyria, Ohio, United States
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/nV5mlZsRwEdXtex7UyG8L