If you are a Manufacturing & Operations professional looking for an opportunity to grow, Emerson has an exciting opportunity for you! Based in our Sidney, OH or Kennesaw, GAlocation, you willbe accountable and responsible for establishing and then running an effective, consistent multi-site S&OP process. Develop standard work that can be applied across all demand streams, supply streams and locations. Coach key playerssuch as local coordinators and demand planners and sales teamsto implement this standard work and hold them accountable to do so by helping to identify gaps and work with appropriate individuals/teams to address and close the gaps. Continue to look for opportunities to optimize the standard work and drive process improvement projects to streamline process, technology, and roles. Interface and coordinate with other Emerson experts and external consultants as required to maintain and improve the Cold Chain S&OP Process. Focus of this job at onset will be at Digital Solutions level mostly but is expected to create a plan to implement Multi-Divisional S&OP across the Cold Chainincluding new acquisitionsover time.
AS THE DIRECTOR OF SALES & OPERATIONAL PLANNING, YOU WILL:
- Facilitate creation of S&OP standard work that accommodates the differences between cold chain sites (assuming we want those differences to persist).
- Coach all S&OP stakeholdersespecially anyone who holds Accountability and/or Responsibility on the RACI charton the standard work. Drive accountability. Have the ability & skills to bring others into the process to fulfill new roles or requirements as the S&OP process evolves
- Facilitate gap identification and solving.
- Support Management in understanding and acting upon RACI accountability across functions
- Attend all Executive S&OP meetings and most-all Pre-S&OP meetings across cold chain sites
- Identify major, material risks to cold chain level business results during each monthly cycle. Facilitate communication and mitigating of those risks across Group Presidents staff.
- Provide input for the development of the financial plan (POR)
- Facilitate incorporation of key new products, new businesses and multi-site/multi-divisional offerings into the various S&OP work streams or create a new multi-site/multi-divisional stream if needed.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are decisive and make high-quality decisions, even when based on incomplete information or in the face of uncertainty. You figure out the processes necessary to get things done. You model collaboration across the organization. You observe situational and group dynamics and select best-fit approaches.You communicate the vision with a sense of purpose about the future.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity