We are seeking an entry level, yet experienced recruiter to help scale our rapidly growing teams. This vital role is responsible for the implementation of recruitment strategies and will act as the primary recruiting contact for key client groups regarding specific candidates meeting diversity and other recruiting goals as required. This will be achieved through following and executing on recruiting plans, employing sourcing strategies, and resources as well as developing additional social media recruiting strategies. The successful candidate will be responsible for high-volume sourcing and recruiting in direct support of all Covetrus Business Units enterprise wide and be accountable for candidate engagement throughout the recruitment process.
* Plan and own a pipeline of qualified candidates throughout the recruiting process while providing an exceptional candidate experience.
* Consult with hiring managers in identifying and recommending selected candidates for hire.
* As needed, aggressively source passive candidates for tough-to-fill positions and creatively source for niche roles.
* Work closely with People Partners, Hiring Managers, Business Operations teams and all levels of leadership to present hiring recommendations and close candidates.
* Ensure the highest level of data integrity with our ATS and other systems.
* Utilizes a variety of sourcing methods to create candidate pipelines to meet hiring needs, including but not limited to database mining, internet/web searches, direct sourcing, community organizations, networks and employee referrals.
* Manage and create proactive talent pipelines in support of business unit hiring initiatives.
* Provide proactive, timely, cost-effective recruitment and screening of qualified candidates from sourcing through the hiring process.
* Amend and post job descriptions; source applicants, screen resumes, interview candidates, follow the established recruitment process; extend and negotiates offer letters.
* Build relationships with management to develop & establish recruiting strategies to support multiple business units/departments or jobs.
* Ensure all compliance and regulatory guidelines are met.
* Performs other duties as assigned or necessary.
* Associates, B.S. or B.A. degree in business / liberal arts or equivalent commercial and/or military experience.
* Minimum of 1+ years of full cycle recruiting in a corporate and or staffing agency environment and adept in high volume sourcing and recruiting.
* Minimum of 1 year experience working with Workday and other recruiting sourcing tools.
* Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and Client Resource Management (CRM) experience (Workday a must)
* Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of applications.
* Ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures.
* Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
* Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills.
* Excellent organizational, consultative, analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to multitask and adapt to fast-paced work environment
* Ability to prioritize and self-manage.
* You know how to work on a small but highly effective team and can grow with us as we grow the company.
* Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Pet friendly office environment.
* Extensive computer use.
Covetrus is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law
Henry Schein Animal Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, and/or disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.