Landscape Maintenance Crew Member:
- High School diploma or GED
- Physical stamina and the ability to work outdoors for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- A valid driver's license
1. Plant seeds, bulbs, foliage, flowering plants, grass, ground covers, trees, and shrubs, and apply mulch for protection, using gardening tools.
2. Prune and trim trees, shrubs, groundcover, ornamental grasses, perennialsand hedges, using shears and/or pruners.
3. Rake leaves.
4. Trim and pick flowers, remove weedsand clean flower beds.
5. Shovel snow from walks, driveways, and parking lots, and spread salt in those areas.
6. Use hand tools such as shovels, rakes, pruning saws, saws, hedge and brush trimmers, and soil knifes.