Position Title: Customer Service Rep
Position Number: 364893
Location: Westerville, OH 43081
Position Type: Temporary
Required Skill Set:
Communications, Customer Service, Problem Management, Typing
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Job Title - Customer Service Rep
Start Date - 09 Apr 2021
End Date - 07 Jul 2021
Location - WESTERVILLE, OH, 43081
Typing: 35-40WPM and 2-3 years experience with all Microsoft Office suite i.e. Excel, word, Power point etc.
As a healthcare customer service representative, you will be responsible for successfully managing large amounts of orders through both inbound and outbound calls and in-person in a center location. This will include following communication scripts, handling different topics and acting as a liaison between our company and its customers. In addition, you will be responsible for evaluating all documents to ensure that appropriate information has been obtained for billing purposes.
• Handling patients, referral sources, and administrative department inquires
• Communicating with insurance companies and/or prior authorization requests
• Entering patient information into a customer information system
• Ensuring customer satisfaction and assisting them with issues/concerns related to their health
• Making decisions as needed off-hours or without supervision to ensure an uninterrupted supply of product to customers
• Developing knowledge of customer needs and trends to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty
• Becoming educated in qualifications of multiple insurances to ensure clean order intake
We are looking for a CSR who combines excellent customer service and problem-solving skills, with the ability to work both independently and as a part of a team. You should also have the time-management and organizational skills necessary to effectively manage multiple expectations in a fast-paced environment. It is also vital that you display exceptional verbal and written communication, interpersonal and active-listening skills, as well as the ability to prioritize issues and respond accordingly.
• High School Diploma or GED, some college, preferred
• Minimum 1 year of Customer Service
• Ability to convey a positive and professional image to customers and employees
• Maintain composure in high-pressure situations
• Capable of following an issue through to its conclusion
For information and details on employment benefits offered, visit here
. If you have any questions/concerns, please contact our HR Department via our secured website
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)