Job Title: The Grounds Guys of Canton Lawn Maintenance Crew - OMJST
Worksite Location: Canton, Ohio 44707
Number of Openings: 4
APPLY Online to The Grounds Guys of Canton:
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our Hiring Manager will follow up!
Please mention OhioMeansJobs Stark or Tuscarawas when applying to this employer.
We are an established landscape company looking to grow with like-minded team members. At the Grounds Guys we show that we CARE, by putting the needs of our Customer first, by always having a positive Attitude, and by treating everyone and everything with Respect. By living our code of values, we Enjoy life in the process.
As a member of the Ground Guys Team, you will perform landscape maintenance and design at high levels of quality and service. We take pride in showing respect and courtesy to all customers and employees. So, if you are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and can manage time to effectively meet deadlines, we would like to meet you today!
- Performs landscape maintenance duties such as mowing, fertilizer application, weed control, aeration, spring clean-up, fall clean-up, trimming, and pruning
- Operates a variety of mechanical equipment including but not limited to bed edger’s, commercial mowers, blowers, dump trailers, chainsaws, line trimmers, and tillers
- Performs landscape enhancement activities such as mulch application, plantings, topsoil application, lawn seeding
- Addresses clients' questions, comments, and concerns or refers clients to the Team Leader as appropriate
- Assists Team Leader with route and job planning and organization, thereby ensuring sufficient resources and materials are readily available
- Assists with equipment maintenance and repair under supervision of the Team Leader
- Applies chemicals under the direction of a licensed applicator, and with all required protective equipment
- Performs other duties as required
Job Requirements: Employer willing to train
- Must be available to work Monday-Friday
- Exceptional attention to detail skills a must
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds to waist level
- Must be capable of working outside for a full workday
- Weekly Pay
- Monday – Friday work schedule
- Full Time and Part Time Available
- Overtime is optional
- Holidays Off
- Awesome team environment!
- Valid Driver’s License with clean driving Record = higher pay level
Wage: Weekly Pay /Starting Wage $14-$20 p/hour + attendance incentives
Details: Full Time and Part-time available / 1ST Shift / Monday-Friday
Pre-employment Testing: Driving Record Check
OMJ Contact: RC6