Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewardingcareer, we invite you to review our opportunities!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Outside Sales Representative
Are you seeking an entrepreneurial, empowering workplace that allows you to:
* Leverage your cold-calling & closing skills to expand an existing portfolio within a high demand market
* Develop skills to grow your career as part of a sales or operational management career track
* Work with an incredible team of people that takes the extra step and make it happen for the customer
Sunbelt Rentals--the fastest growing rental business in North America--is seekingan Outside Sales Representative. As an Outside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for generating profitable business from the range of equipment that your profit center specializes in. You will do this by developing your assigned territory, implementing sales plans to grow business and maintain current customer base, and by helping to build the national Sunbelt branding identity.
Education or experience that prepares you for success:
* 4-year college degree in related field with at least 1 year of related experience OR 3-4 years of related sales experience
* Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
* 21 years of age
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities you may rely on
* Strong project management, new business development and customer retention skills
* Effective communication and negotiation skills
* Solid computer skills
* Knowledge of ground protection, construction or specialty industrial equipment preferred
* Bilingual (Spanish) may be preferred in some locations
The physical demands of this role require bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, lifting 50 pounds or more, and working indoors/outdoors when required by the job. The above description is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with applicable laws. and any other protected class.
Related experience may include: Account Manager, Rental Sales, Parts Sales, Service Manager, Customer Service Representative, Construction Manager, Tools Manager, Counter Sales Representative, Equipment Associate, Manager Trainee, Manager in Training
Gear up for an exciting career!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.
Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran