Charge RN- BH7A Neurobehavior Unit
40 hour/week, benefits eligible
2 years of nursing experience preferred
Minimum hourly rate: $29.39
Plans, directs, and evaluates the overall patient care and functions in a particular area during an assigned shift. Serves as a role model to positively influence culture and work environment. Practices professional nursing and promotes patient advocacy in accordance with the ANA Code of Ethics for Nurses. Maintains a current Ohio Nursing License.
Why Nationwide Children's?
The moment you walk through our doors, you can feel it. When you meet one of our patient families, you believe it. And when you talk with anyone who works here, you want to be part of it, too. Welcome to Nationwide Children's Hospital, where Passion Meets Purpose.
Here, Everyone Matters. We're 12,000 strong. And it takes every single one of us to improve the lives of the kids we care for, and the kids from around the world we'll never even meet.Kids who are living healthier, fuller lives because of the knowledge we share. We know it takesaCollaborative Cultureto deliver on our promise to provide the very best, innovative care and to fosternewdiscoveries, made possible by the most groundbreaking research. Anywhere.
Ask anyone with a Nationwide Children's badge what they do for a living. They'll tell you it's More Than a Job. It's a calling. It's achanceto use and grow your talent to make an impact thattrulymatters.Because here, we exist simply to help children everywhere.
Nationwide Children's Hospital. A Place to Be Proud.
- Coordinates the activities of a particular shift and directs, organizes, and assigns work to the employees. Ensures adequate supplies, equipment and utilization of staff.
- Serves as an expert EPIC Super User. Assesses, monitors, and supports employees throughout the shift.
- Facilitates direct patient care through coaching, delegation and service recovery. Provides direct patient care as needed.
- Engages in the workplace community by staying aware of changes, participating in data collection or auditing, understanding Quality Improvement, and representing staff at relevant meetings and then reporting important information and updates back to staff.
- Ensures regulatory compliance. Institutes emergency responses as appropriate. Maintains quality and safety as a priority.
- Specifies the critical resources required to accomplish the team's objectives.
- Makes appropriate staffing decisions with understanding and consideration of workload targets and budget impact.
- BSN Preferred
- 2 Years nursing expereince preferred
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.