Emerson is a global diversified technology and engineering leader with intelligent and passionate innovators. We arelooking for a driven DATA SCIENTIST who can help us develop ground-breaking insights. These insights will be dedicated to improving the quality of people's lives around the world, by protecting the food cold-chain while helping us to be better stewards of the world's energy reserves. Working with Emerson data scientists and engineers around the world, be a catalyst for change by developing cutting-edge engineering tools, control strategies, system optimization and diagnostic algorithms for internal and external customers.
AS A DATA SCIENTIST,YOU WILL:
- Implements solutions to complex problems using Machine Learning and Optimization Algorithms
- Help to create customer-focused analytics with data scientist peers
- Discover opportunities to improve systems, processes and enterprises through data analytics and automation.
- Generates reports for decision-making using data visualization tools.
- Establishes and maintains collaboration with other internal teams to apply cloud and edge-computing capabilities for the
- application of production and proprietary algorithms
- Develops key understanding of the cold chain (develop domain knowledge)
- Reads and understands algorithms and other techniques from academic papers
WHO YOU ARE:
DELETE THE INSTRUCTIONS BEFOREPOSTING: In paragraph form and using you are . . . language, describe the3-4 most important KFLA competencies that the ideal candidate willdemonstrate.Refer to theCreatingKF Competency StatementsinJobPostingsguide, which has sentences created for each competency and level.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity