SUMMARY: This individual will be responsible for creating and conducting product training and virtual training content for Professional Tools Distribution customers, end-users, and employees. This training will focus on the safe and proper use of equipment included in the Professional Tools brands. This position creates and delivers support materials for training and vocational partner certifications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following
- Conduct or participate in product training for distributor customers, end-user customers, employees, and other partners.
- Conduct or participate in Customer product training logistics. I.E. Hotel
Accommodations, nighttime activity, transportation & support materials associated
- Coordinate and conduct customized training sessions for Professional Tools employees and groups requiring specific training unique knowledge in particular products and applications.
- Create and update training videos, manuals, and handouts to support training modules and certifications
- Manage training center inventory to maintain up to current product available for training programs. This will include the disposition of obsolete products.
- Other duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity