1st and 2nd Shift Positions Available! $17.50 starting pay.
Warehouse Associates are required to perform assigned shipping and receiving duties. Assist the supervisor or lead with day-to-day activities. Operate the equipment in a safe manner; work with supervisors and leads to ensure that all of the department needs are met. Warehouse Associates will conduct themselves in an appropriate and professional manner at all times with all employees and outside services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Operate forklift safely observing all safety rules, utilizing horns and maintaining proper speeds
* Team player both inside and outside assigned department
* Follows the directions of Supervision/Leads. Follows all procedures
* Able to prioritize tasks and displays a sense of urgency
* Ensure all raw materials are checked in, placarded and put away in the proper location
* Ensure all trucks are unloaded/loaded properly and all paperwork filled out accordingly
* Ensure all stock is rotated in accordance to FIFO (First In/First Out) procedure
* Ensure that all partial items are combined, counted and marked properly
* Ensure inventory accuracy by properly marking, storing & handling FG/RM
* Maintain a clean and organized warehouse
* Work assigned overtime and covers co-workers vacation
* Other duties assigned
Supervisory Responsibilities: none
* Must have previous material handling experience
* Satisfactory completion of forklift training program
* Detail oriented with good organization and time management skills
* Ability to adapt and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
* Willing to train in other areas of the plant
* Must be available to work overtime on short notice which may include weekend, evening or holiday hours
Education and/or Experience:
* Must possess either a High School diploma or GED
* Must be capable of performing addition, subtraction, multiplication and division calculations.
Physical Demands:The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Forklift/mechanical equipment operation - 100 % of the workday
* Requires a combination of sitting, walking, and standing
Work Environment:The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Employee will be working in a warehouse and manufacturing environment in order to perform the essentials functions of the job.
PAC Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.